Name: Yoshifuku Akio (吉福 昭夫)
Classification: Jounin, A-class
Blood type: AB+
Appearance: Akio has a smooth, slim, handsome and masculine face. His chin, cheek bones and jaw line are all well defined. Essentially it is a soft version of the standard chiselled dreamy face. He often wears a small playful smile and a look of contentment and calm. He has a thick long unkempt mane of light bright blue hair. It comes off as fashionably messy and gives him a rugged appearance. His bangs are slicked back and to the sides of his face. His eyes are also the same shade of blue. His mannerisms make him seem supremely confident and composed even in desperate situations. They could be mistaken for arrogance but they mainly suggest he simply isn’t worried about anything and is entirely above concern for the world around him. In addition he gives off a conflicting aura of trustworthiness and mischievousness as well as approachability. Something about him says he’s a nice honest guy but he isn’t someone to underestimate or cross. His voice sounds very manly, rich, slick and smooth but in a charming way. Each word he says sounds quite deliberate, methodical and nonchalant. They effortlessly roll off his tongue matter-of-factly. When speaking in an endearing tone he can off as sappy or sickeningly sweet. Even when he yells his voice is calm, firm and still contains some of his verbal swagger. He wears a plain pair of athletic pants, a tank-top and comfortable shoes that are all the same colour of his hair which represents his flamboyant casual nature. He has a slender, muscular and aesthetically pleasing physique. His skin is lightly tanned. Akio's headband is fastened tightly to the midsection of his right bicep.
Personality: Akio is a friendly soul with a breezy demeanor. He is practically the personification of his elemental affinity. He is easygoing, energetic, playful, loud and spontaneous like a wild gust of wind. He is also internally calm, gentle and capable of being quiet and comforting like a pleasant breeze. Akio is very rational and mentally composed but he enjoys acting spirited as if he were ruled by his emotions. He values friendship and his freedom more than anything else. He has no special goals in life other than the standard ones such as improving one’s skills, making friends and enjoying life. Fame and fortune in and of themselves are of no consequence to him but he might pursue such things for fun or to use them to help others. Akio doesn’t think highly of himself but he might jokingly boast of his abilities or berate others. He is extremely confident and fearless. He enjoys fighting and training. He doesn’t naturally sympathize with or feel obligated to help the needy but he can be incredibly kind to his friends and occasionally strangers in a whimsical way.
Elemental Affinity: Wind
- Wind Diversion - There are two versions of this technique. He must use his limbs to make either work. The first causes a single powerful wave of wind to manifest near and in front of him which blows projectiles off course and to either his right or left. This form is used by holding out one of his arms and moving it in the direction he wants the wind to take. The second causes a triangular wave of wind to blow forwards in an attempt to split a single large projectile jutsu in two or many small projectiles to disperse and flow to the right and left of him. This form is used by holding both of his arms out in front of his body and bringing them together to form a triangle shape. The idea behind having a second version is that an attack may be so large and strong that it would be easier to split it in two and have it flow closely around him than to move it drastically off course to one side.
- Wind Fist - Channels wind into his punches to increase their concussive force in order to knock the air out of his opponents.
- Wind Step - Channels wind into his legs which greatly improves his movement speed, vertical and horizontal jumping distance, and cushions his footsteps so that he makes less noise while moving at high speeds or landing from great heights. In addition wind around him is used to muffle the sounds his movements generate in general.
- Wind Distraction - Causes wind to blow throughout an area with enough force to be audible but not very loud and to rustle leaves, small branches and other light objects so that a person’s movements can be concealed within the commotion.
- Wind Push - A close range blast of wind emanates from his fist that is meant to send a person flying a great distance. It is harmful but isn’t as strong as a use of the Wind Fist jutsu since it's primarily meant to move the opponent.
- Wind Throw - Allows him to throw objects with great speed and force by empowering them with wind. It can be used in a grapple to throw opponents even if they are quite heavy by causing wind to lower the amount of weight he actually has to lift and by helping to propel the opponent away from him after being released.
- Wind Suction - Allows him to suck the air out of a person’s body through their open mouth after managing to directly apply a hand to it and sustain the hold for a moment. This technique can naturally be resisted so it isn’t likely to be used in actual combat. It could have lethal implications but it is supposed to be used to knock people unconscious that are already defeated and helpless or to quickly exhaust them so they can't fight back since extreme oxygen deprivation is obviously quite debilitating. Alternatively the technique could be applied through sustained mouth to mouth contact resulting in a deep kiss that would literally take one's breath away.
- Wind Restraint - Allows him to apply wind pressure to a completed grappling or pinning manoeuver to hold a person in place. It either pushes the opponent towards the surface it’s pinned against or it presses him and his opponent together from all sides.
- Wind Retreat - Creates a blast of wind in front of him that propels his body and allows him to horizontally jump backwards great lengths.
- Wind Repulsion - Causes wind to shoot out from his body in all directions and push back anything near him.
- Wind Sensor - Allows him to direct wind to flow out from his position and use it to detect the shape and position of concealed or invisible objects/people. The wind blows harmlessly over everything near him and acts like fingers that allow him to feel where things are which would help him deal with illusions since he has no other special countermeasures for them.
Ninjutsu: Akio is most skilled at using short range wind jutsu that modify his unarmed techniques. He knows the basic techniques expected of a ninja but he has only significantly trained in wind based jutsu.
Genjutsu: Akio is only capable of using the most basic forms of genjutsu and is largely untrained in this area.
Taijutsu: Akio excels at unarmed taijutsu more than anything else. He is faster, stronger and more enduring than the average ninja of his rank.
Chakra Control: Akio is only good at internal and short range chakra manipulation. He lacks fine control for precision usage which is easy to gleam from his list of notable jutsu. He has plenty of chakra for his rank and is very efficient in its use.